Salón de Grados
- Track Opening. Doctoral Consortium (9:00 – 9:10). Francisco José García-Peñalvo, Alicia García-Holgado and María Soledad Ramírez-Montoya.
- Techno-andragogic Ecosystem Model for Active Learning: digital age learners. María Eloísa Pérez-González and María Soledad Ramírez-Montoya.
- Evaluative model of practice-based teacher education (core practices) to enhance metacognition and lifelong learning. Kiomi Matsumoto-Royo and Maria-Soledad Ramírez-Montoya.
- Spread and reception of fake news promoting hate speech against migrants and refugees in social media. David Blanco-Herrero and Carlos Arcila Calderón.
- Hate speech against Central American immigrants in Mexico: Analysis of xenophobia and racism in politicians, media and citizens. Maximiliano Frías Vázquez and Carlos Arcila Calderón.
- Narrative tools to quit smoking. Indirect effects of audience-character similarity and narrative voice in the intention to quit smoking. Laura Rodríguez-Contreras and Juan-José Igartua.
- Education to mobilize society for Climate Change action. Enzo Ferrari Lagos, Fernando Martínez Abad and Camilo Ruíz Mendez.
- Analysis of the relationship between computational thinking and mathematical abstraction in primary education. Hasnaa Chaabi, Amina Azmani and Juan Manuel Dodero.
- Blending machines, learning, and ethics. Ana Mouta, Eva Torrecilla Sánchez and Ana Pinto Llorente.
- The Virtual Modality in Higher Education of the Dominican Republic: current situation, needs and challenges. Martires Bastardo, María José Rodríguez Conde and Antonio Miguel Seoane Pardo.
- The role of basic mathematics concepts in programming teaching and learning. José Alfredo Martínez-Valdés, Francisco José García-Peñalvo and J. Ángel Velázquez-Iturbide.
- Longitudinal Design and Evaluation of a Child Education Intervention Program Based on Stories and Tales Mediated by Technology, for the Development of Oral Expression. Raquel Cabrero Hernández, María Araceli García Rodríguez and Maria Jose Rodriguez-Conde.
- Theoretical and Methodological Proposal on the Development of Critical Thinking through Mathematical Modeling in the Training of Engineers. Jaqueline Acebo and Ruth Rodríguez.
- Connotative framing of refugees and migrants in Western Europe and their effects on the attitudes of Europeans towards these groups. Javier J. Amores and Carlos Arcila.
- Learning Strategies and Digital Interventions: An Analysis in the context of Education for Sustainable Development. Irais Monserrat Santillan-Rosas and Yolanda Heredia-Escorza.
- Digital adult literacy in virtual learning environments The case of xMOOCs in energy sustainability. José Antonio Canchola González.
- Higher education for social entrepreneurship in the quadruple helix framework: co-construction in open innovation. Abel García-González and María-Soledad Ramírez-Montoya.
- Analysis of instruments focused on gender gap in STEM education. Sonia Verdugo-Castro, Alicia García-Holgado and Mª Cruz Sánchez-Gómez.
- Automatic generation of software interfaces for supporting decision-making processes. An application of domain engineering and machine learning. Andrea Vázquez-Ingelmo, Francisco José García Peñalvo and Roberto Theron.
- An Empirical Study of Students and Teaching Staff’s Digital Competence in Western China Based on a case study of Gansu Agricultural University. Yu Zhao, Ana María Pinto Llorente and María Cruz Sánchez Gómez.
- Teaching and learning strategies of programming for university courses. José Figueiredo and Francisco Peñalvo.
- Use of ICT To Promote And Analyze Argumentative And Metacognitive Processes In Higher Education. Nancy MacCann-Alfaro, Ana García-Valcárcel and Erla Morales.
- The educational potential of the podcast: an emerging communications medium educating outside the classroom. Iñaki Celaya, María Soledad Ramírez-Montoya, Concepción Naval and Elena Arbués.
Third part: Peer mentoring and discussion.